“Taking a team approach to environmental protection.”
As concerned citizens, we want to do our part to minimize our environmental impact. Every aspect of our office has been designed with your comfort and safety in mind. We’re also committed to sustaining an environmentally-sound business.
Here are some of the many ways we reduce, reuse and recycle…
- Mercury-free restorations that offer more biocompatability.
- Mercury water-line filtration for removing old amalgam filling materials.
- Energy-efficient LED and fluorescent lighting.
- Steam sterilizationthat uses distilled water (no toxic chemicals).
- Digital X-rays and photographyto reduce traditional film-based chemicals.
- Micrylium Green Team –cleaning and disinfection products that are both effective and kind to our environment.
- Digitization of office systems –to reduce paper consumption.
- Smile Reminder System – email to reduce mailing.
- Office recycling program –reducing the carbon footprint of our business.
- Our eco-friendly approach to dentistry is one more way we stand out as leaders and become the clear choice for your future dental needs.